The dual-degree program at SCE offers a unique opportunity to earn your liberal arts and computing or engineering bachelor’s degree in a matter of five years. This program requires that incoming students meet certain criteria and complete the necessary courses to be admitted.
Dual-Degree Admission Requirements:
- Completion of at least 60 credit hours of coursework
- Cumulative GPA greater than 3.0
- Calculus through differential equations
- One year of calculus-based physics
- One semester of general chemistry
- One course in computer science
- One course in U.S. government
- Humanities and social sciences
Additional guidance regarding specific curriculum is available for dual-degree students. Students interested in the program should contact the School of Computing and Engineering for more information.