Enrolling in the SCE dual-degree program is simple. The checklist below includes the steps we recommend for beginning the process.
Dual-degree student checklist
- Explore the SCE degree programs.
- Review the SCE admission requirements.
- Contact us to indicate your interest in the dual-degree program.
- Schedule a campus visit where you will meet with an adviser.
- Apply for admission.
- Send an official copy of transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Check the status of your application.
- Send in your UMKC and SCE scholarship applications. The priority deadline for SCE scholarships is Jan. 31.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid. The priority deadline is March 1. The FAFSA code for UMKC is 002518.
- Register for orientation. (Register as a transfer student)