Ready to get started on your graduate program? We’re here to help. The checklist below includes the steps we recommend for beginning the process.
- Explore the SCE degree programs.
- Review the SCE admission requirements.
- Apply for admission.
- Send an official copy of transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Send official transcripts of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Send any additional program-specific documents as needed. (See Graduate Admission Requirements for more information.)
- Review scholarship opportunities with the UMKC School of Graduate Studies.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid. The FAFSA code for UMKC is 002518.
- Upon acceptance to SCE, contact your academic department for advising and enrollment.