Thinking of transferring to SCE? We’re here to help. The checklist below includes the steps we recommend for beginning the process.
Transfer student checklist
- Explore the SCE degree programs.
- Review the SCE admission requirements.
- See how your college coursework will transfer.
- Schedule a campus visit where you will meet with an adviser.
- Apply for admission.
- Send an official copy of transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Check the status of your application.
- Send in your UMKC and SCE scholarship applications. The priority deadline for SCE scholarships is Jan. 31.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid. The priority deadline is March 1. The FAFSA code for UMKC is 002518.
- Register for orientation.