The purpose of the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) Student Chapter is to promote the mission and values of SAME through the networking of college students and industry professionals and government professionals.
These goals will be conducted through active participation of Student Chapter members:
- Lead efforts to foster trust and understanding through communications and collaboration among military, public, private, academic, and professional organizations.
- Leverage SAME’s culture of service to develop sustainable growth of students for professional professions.
- Develop opportunities and resources to train, educate, and promote professional growth of students.
- Contribute to government and private sectors at student appropriate levels to minimize the impacts of and enhance effective response to natural or man-made threats.
- Establishing partnerships with other Student Organizations in collaboration of outreach and professional student growth.
How to Join
If you are interested in participating in SAME, visit the RooGroups link here.