The purpose of the Structural Engineer’s Association of Kansas & Missouri Student Chapter is to hold paramount the safety, health and welfare of the public with respect to the design, analysis, construction and inspection of structures by improving the practice of structural engineering.
These goals will be achieved by:
- Serving as the collective voice for structural engineers in Kansas and Missouri.
- Advancing the technical competence of structural engineers through seminars, meetings and other programs.
- Aiding structural engineers in the development of the knowledge and skills necessary to employ successful professional, business and administrative practices.
- Establishing and maintaining a network of structural engineers to exchange and disseminate information of common interest.
- Aiding in the adequate educational preparation of students in Kansas and Missouri who intend on becoming practicing structural engineers upon graduation.
How to Join
If you are interested in participating in SEAKM visit the RooGroups link here.