Zhu Li, Ph.D. Mostafizur Rahman , Ph.D.
Ken Mitchell, Ph.D.
570C R. H. Flarsheim Ha
- Ph.D., Computer Networking and Telecommunications, University of Missouri-Kansas City, 1997
- M.S., Computer Science, University of Missouri–Kansas City, 1994
- M.M., Music Performance, Indiana University, 1980
- B.M., Music Performance, Indiana University, 1979
- Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst, Vienna, 1977-78
- Network performance modeling and analysis
- Capacity planning for service-oriented architectures
- Scheduling in wireless networks
- Dynamic processes in complex networks